Homocon Is Sad That Leopards Are Eating His Face

Mediaite reports:

Dave Rubin finally commented on the backlash he received following the announcement that his husband, David Janet, and he are expecting two children via surrogate later this year. Speaking with Candace Owens on her show, Rubin was asked about how he handled all the naysayers. He replied, “There’s a lot of mean people and trolls and clickbait people and all of that stuff. 99% of what I got, especially from the public people that I’m associated with.”

“So are there gonna be some traditional religious conservatives that are not happy with same-sex marriage and same-sex couples having kids? Of course, there are, I believe in religious liberty. And, as long as your beliefs don’t impede on my life and my ability to have a family and all of that stuff, then I still think we can live in the same country. And I would hope that they can too. You’re allowed to believe what you want.”

From a March report by Forbes:

On Twitter, the responses to Rubin’s announcement proved striking, with his own fans expressing discomfort, or even disgust, at the thought of two gay men starting a family. Rubin, a gay man in a socially conservative space, has never been been fully accepted by a vocal segment of his audience, or even his peers and supposed “friends.”

Rubin’s family announcement, however, has driven the talk show host to a new low, as his recent interview with Glenn Beck seemed an attempt to win the approval of homophobes and bigots.

The humiliating interview sees Beck, in a twisted attempt to show compassion, comparing Rubin’s sexual orientation to alcoholism. Rubin silently accepts the comparison, and remarkably, attempts to blame “the left” for his own audience’s negative response.

The full Forbes piece is worth your time.

Paula • 4 days ago • edited

You stupid shithead, that’s all any of us want. But it didn’t matter until they did it to you, right?
Reap what you have sown, asshole.

Snarkaholic Paula • 4 days ago

Note that he ONLY cares about beliefs impeding HIS family…
…instead of “as long as your beliefs don’t impede on the lives of OTHERS.”

Nic Peterson Paula • 4 days ago

He obviously never spoken to a religious conservative. They believe we should be dead. I’m really not seeing his middle ground fantasy. I hope he and his husband are able to keep their children safe from the nutters that they court as a business model, because they didn’t ask for that shit.

Paula Nic Peterson • 4 days ago

As long as his money is protected and he gets his tax cuts.

lattebud Nic Peterson • 4 days ago

My nephew’s wife called me and asked that I reach to family member whose few living close family members called him “a dirty little faggot” and said “We love you, but not your lifestyle.” This young man is devastated and feels he is not worth anything. This is the world they are creating in the name of a faith that preaches love. Fortunately, we are talking to him and he is coming to visit for a couple weeks to get away from this toxic space

Nic Peterson lattebud • 3 days ago

As I have often said, nobody in the world can rip a child’s will to live right out of them like a good christian. Many of us have survived similar circumstances and your nephew appears to have some complicated backstory which will complicate things but doesn’t change the fact that he has value and deserves to be loved. There is no forward until the family is permanently out of the picture, if they can’t have their way they will continue trying to destroy him because that’s the love of their god.

Nic Peterson Darreth • 3 days ago

The kids will be indoctrinated and likely live in a protective bubble. Much of that will depend on how successfully daddy can erase them from the conversation and then go on with his business model. If that Mercer vampire lady or one of the other oligarchs that are funding the mayonnaise rebellion crowd find him useful, the kids may find themselves sheltered long enough to make daddies little business model a family endeavor.

Dramphooey Paula • 4 days ago

One hundred percent. What a stupid asshole. What he and other Log Cabinets don’t get is they’re just putting you in a roomier closet. Yeah, you can exist. No, you can’t get married and you can’t have kids. And no, I don’t want to hear about your yucky relationship.

JoeMyGodMod • 4 days ago

You may recall Rubin’s fawning 2019 interview with Milo. Well, here’s Milo after Rubin’s baby announcement.