Sexual attraction is a spectrum, and we know that where on the spectrum people fall is something we are born with.   The environment may have some determination in how some facets of how we enjoy or act on what we were born being.   But the fact where you fall on the straight / bi / gay spectrum is something you are born with, and it cannot be changed.   What these ex-gay and conversion therapy do is effect behavior to a degree but don’t change the inborn attraction you started with.   They pretend to be healed or changed but all they do is change their behavior, and now most of these groups admit the feelings are still there and will be forever.   They just try their best to ignore them.   They eventually give in, have same sex and go back to it, or they deny their basic needs to live in a way their bodies fight against.    Hugs

The Christian Post reports:

Declaring their testimonies of how Jesus has transformed their lives, formerly LGBT-identified young men and women gathered in Washington, D.C., Saturday for the Freedom March. Gathered next to the Washington Monument for what has become an annual event in the nation’s capital, the hosts of the march continue to see the Holy Spirit doing remarkable work in the lives of people who reach out to them.

Jeffrey McCall, founder of the Freedom March, said he’s amazed by how the Lord is stirring among younger people. Since 2018, when the first march took place, their growing tribe of formerly LGBT-identified people has become especially close. “We call each other, do Bible studies together, encourage each other. It’s built a family. It’s a young family,” McCall told the Christian Post.

Read the full article.

From the Metro Weekly article I excerpted in December:

Jeffrey McCall, the founder of “ex-gay” group Freedom March, has confessed to having multiple hookups with men since last year.

McCall claims to have lived as a gay male sex worker, and then as a transgender woman named Scarlett, before renouncing his sexuality and gender identity and founding Freedom March.

But in a post last month on his Facebook page, McCall told his supporters that he had engaged in “multiple” sexual encounters with men since 2020.

From his above-cited Facebook post:

In 2020 I met someone that I was trying to help (I was helping in other ways he didn’t deal with SSA) which lead to me being unfaithful to Jesus and giving my heart away.

After denying what I wanted with him I then went on to fall sexually with a man when I felt wounded and lonely. This lead to multiple falls with men over time. (None of these men were Christians or people from ministry)

Every time I fell I would truly repent and turn away again. I would feel Gods love, mercy, and forgiveness sometimes before I could even finish the prayer. (I am not condoning this sin at all I’m just sharing what happened when I fell).

Last year McCall was featured in the Netflix “ex-gay” documentary “Pray Away” and his appearance in the film resulted in adulatory posts on Christian sites.

thatotherjean • 38 minutes ago

Still more evidence–as if more were needed–that ex-gay just means “repressed-gay, for a while”. You can’t pray the gay away.

SRT thatotherjean • 36 minutes ago

McCall is not an ‘ex’ anything.

The only ones buying his lies are the ones whose bigotry run far and deep, to begin with.
He’s not changing anyone’s mind with his nonsense babble and he very likely knows it.

DreadPikathulhu thatotherjean • 27 minutes ago

More and more, it’s just a way for those in leadership positions in the organization to cash in.

Jan Wesselius • 35 minutes ago

Men living their lives of quiet desperation caused by religious guilt tripping. Been there, done that, don’t work. I am now out and have freedom that God wanted for me. Religion is evil.

Bruno • 43 minutes ago

An ex-gay who continues having sex with man. Uh-huh.

Ščŏŧŧ Ċ – 🇺🇦 🕊 Bruno • 40 minutes ago

But he feels guilty after, and prays for forgiveness, so it doesn’t count.

SRT Ščŏŧŧ Ċ – 🇺🇦 🕊 • 37 minutes ago

That ‘get out of jail free’ card – i.e. sin, spew words of regret and contrition – was always the biggest farce for me with these so called religions.

Makoto Ščŏŧŧ Ċ – 🇺🇦 🕊 • 37 minutes ago

Well, praying for forgiveness after is what the clergy who assault kids do, and it seems to go over well for the cult in general… but they still hate consenting gays more than child predators in the church. So they claim gays are the child predators and consider the job done.

Todd20036 Bruno • 34 minutes ago

The only one who think this is real are the ones who use this to prove that orientation is a choice

JoeMyGodMod • 40 minutes ago

McCall in the red “Jesus” shirt.

3 thoughts on ““Ex-Gay” Grifter Who Recently Confessed That He’s Still Having Sex With Men Leads Yet Another “Ex-Gay” March

1. Hello Roger. Yet how gullible can the followers be? They are putting their faith in a guy who claims their god can keep you from having same gender attractions while admitting they repeatedly go out and have sex with the same gender. WTF. That is like following a guy who says god can prevent you from being punched but I get punched all the time. Yet these people do it. Could it be they are all in on it, they understand it is a front, a game to be played. Claim god changed you, be pious in public, have all the fun and be yourself behind closed doors when no one can see. Same old story to look better to those you want to impress? Hugs

1. Samuel 1 16:7 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
        No hiding from God, and they should know it. Hypocrisy does not cut it.