One Million Moms Vs Marvel’s “Thor: Love And Thunder”

I know she is trying to make this a threatening action but I want to thank her for getting me interested in seeing the movie.   Sounds far more interesting than I figured it would be and I personally would love to see a superhero move where to main male characters had a romance or were dating.   Star lord and Thor would give a lot of material if they were dating in a movie about Thor courting a woman at the same time.   Now that would blow the conservatives minds right off their shoulders.   But these right wing people have to be made to understand that other people have needs and desires that form relationships different from the one man / one women with the man having illicit affairs when possible restricted conservative model of how relationships should be formed.   I am so tired of her kind thinking only they should be shown or displayed in media and public.    Others exist, and they want to see themselves represented in videos and media.    Hugs

Via email from hate group leader Monica Cole:

WARNING! Thor: Love and Thunder just released in theaters on July 8, and this new movie from Marvel Studios includes blatant LGBTQ content.

One Million Moms needs your help to make sure as many people as possible are aware that Marvel Studios is pushing the LGBTQ agenda on families in their newest superhero movie. Parents should also know that Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures is distributing Thor: Love and Thunder.

Rated PG-13, Thor: Love and Thunder includes many LGBTQ innuendos and an abundance of euphemisms, but a few scenes are not downplayed at all.

The alien character named Korg mentions having two dads, and he has hand sex with another member of his species.

The bisexual goddess, King Valkyrie, kisses another woman’s hand to show interest. An Asgardian kid insists on going by a gender-neutral name. And the gay romantic tension between Thor and Star-Lord is apparent but played off as a gag.

There have been numerous attempts by the entertainment industry to indoctrinate families with the LGBTQ agenda discretely and now more overtly.

1MM wants parents to be forewarned, so they are not caught off guard by this new Marvel film. Otherwise, Thor: Love and Thunder might surprise most conservative families.

Consequently, 1MM needs your help in getting the word out to as many people as possible. Marvel has decided to be politically correct instead of providing family-friendly programming. But Marvel should stick to entertaining, not pushing an agenda.

Please share this information with your friends and family to make sure they are aware of the gay content in Thor: Love and Thunder and are not blindsided by it. As moms, we all want to know that Marvel is attempting to desensitize our family by normalizing the LGBTQ lifestyle.

TAKE ACTION: Sign our petition to Marvel and Disney stating that your family will not watch Thor: Love and Thunder since its inclusion of an openly gay superhero and its LGBTQ content go against your beliefs and values.

Paula • 40 minutes ago

Despite my long time search, I have yet to find squads of armed liberals going from house to house, forcing families to go watch any movie ever.

Reality.Bites • 43 minutes ago

I noticed this on Ms. Marvel’s bedroom wall. The character is 16

carrot festival • an hour ago

She really needs to find a new fetish.

Gregory In Seattle carrot festival • 9 minutes ago

Why, when this one provides her with a nice income?

DevilDog • an hour ago • edited

Monica’s apparent horror of the “LGBTQ agenda” is that today’s media occasionally deigns to depict the existence of queer people.

Oh Monica, my love?

Snownova • an hour ago

Wow, that crazy bitch watched a way gayer version of the movie than I did.

Halou • an hour ago

Christ on a bike.

Just watch the Chinese release. Like with every other major film release, all the supposed LGBT+ inclusive moments are made to be cut out.

Gustav2 • an hour ago

You poor dear, it is “family friendly,” our families, many many families. It just doesn’t portray your fascist vision of one. Bless your heart.

Will • an hour ago

“…this new movie from Marvel Studios includes blatant LGBTQ content.”

They are routinely horrified when a movie even acknowledges that LGBTQ people exist. Monica and the dozens of women who comprise One Million Moms are hateful bigots who find meaning in their lives by denigrating and oppressing others.

clay Will • an hour ago

And her complaints aren’t even about people– none of the characters she calls out are human (or entirely human).

Host of Twinkies • an hour ago

In case a million moms don’t know, PG-13 films are not for children. Uh, not for children under 13. And speaking as a former 13 year old, I knew I was gay by that age. I’d also certainly have figured which adults around me were gay two especially if they lived together and had children. LOL

Host of Twinkies • an hour ago

Reality.Bites Host of Twinkies • an hour ago

She’s not OK with anything available to anyone, regardless of rating. She’s gone off on pasta sauce and salad dressing commercials airing on broadcast TV as being too explicitly heterosexual.

None of it has anything to do with accomplishing anything. It’s all about harvesting names for grifting. There is no organization named One Million Moms. It has no board, no president, no membership. They don’t raise money.

Monica Cole is just an employee of the American Family Association. They just harvest people’s information for use in grifting.

clay Reality.Bites • an hour ago

And she’s only the spokes-model. The decision-makers are men.

j.martindale • 2 hours ago

Gosh. I watched the trailer, and it seemed to me the movie is all about the straight lifestyle. Isn’t it about Thor’s ex-girlfriend and getting back together? I don’t understand why the straight people in Hollywood keep trying to shove their lifestyles down our throats.

Rick Blackstone LaRue Williams • an hour ago

I am so glad I took my 6 year old son to see the newest Thor movie where he could see a diverse set of characters who have the freedom to express their sexuality and attractions to people openly and without bias. Hopefully he will learn acceptance of people for who they are and will find more families like his own with 2 fathers that love each other. Thanks 1MM for the heads up on where I should be taking my son to see these expressions of love and attraction!!

Buford • an hour ago • edited

I saw the movie and enjoyed it… and this never happened.

Being offended by normal LGBTQ behavior is one thing… but being offended by things that never actually happened is sorta proof that you need professional help.

unsavedheathen • an hour ago

Sign our petition!
Get on our mailing list!
Receive multiple daily fundraising emails and texts for the rest of your natural life and please remember us in your will!