

I have had two bad nights. My butt is all scratched up because in my nightmares I am trying to remove the pain of the things forced into me. My pain provider told me today that I really need to think about finding a new therapist because she could see the knife edge I am on. She asked about how hard it was to talk to Ron and did it help? I had to explain how it hurt Ron to hear of my abuse and I hated to see that hurt settle in on him. I explained it comes in cycles and I am starting into a bad part of the cycle. Hugs
I am so tired of the memories and trying to function normally with these memories ravaging my mind and emotions. I need to run away, I want to run far from the memories, but there is no way to. Sad hugs. Scottie




































































































































































































































White House version of photo, versus original one by Getty. The vanity is nauseating.
















Bernie Moreno is keeping shut about Max Miller beating his daughter because Max has blackmail on Bernie being gay.
This is gross and emasculating.
It is grotesque to use a man’s funeral as an opportunity to grovel at the feet of another man and to use his legacy to curry favor in such a sycophantic manner.
But that is how weak men see the world.
































































I love everyone, but I had to deal with many issues. Yesterday I had to dump my entire secondary computer to fix a regesty error. But every time I tried to come back up, Microsoft insisted I sign in with an internet that they could monitor. I refused. So I needed to wipe out my entire C drive, and now I am trying to rebuild it. Lucky for me if the powers that be won’t allow me to rejoin the older Windows program, well I have been experimenting with Linux stuff. Hugs




















































































If you read the law it lets anyone claim to be offended by any media and that it doesn’t need to be declared obscene to be labeled obscene. Why is that? Because to a small group of very vocal haters just the existence of LGBTQ+ people is obscene. It offends their god so it offends them. But don’t try to claim the Bible is obscene or pushes offensive stuff it has special carve outs that make all the icky bad parts OK. I hope this will be appealed to the full appeals court as this attempt to errase an entire population of people based on bigotry must not be allowed to stand. I also just read where the education department under the hypermaga education secretary will not be enforcing or even recording the bullying and abuse of the LGBTQ+ kids at school. Her view is let the little fagots fend for themselves it seems. Remember she and her husband turned a blind eye to the many young boys being sexually assaulted by the wrestlers in their group.
Also the majority of the three judges panel said that the three patrons did not have standing to object because no books had been banned yet. They seem to have a wait and see if the victim is stabbed before taking the knife from the threatening person. That is stupid. Everyone knows what the law is intended to do and the writers of the law admit that openly. It seems the tRump appointed judges want to let attacks on the librarians and on the books that mention gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, and questioning kids / people be removed as soon as possible knowing it is harder to put them back than to ban them in the first place. Hugs.
Law creates penalties for librarians distributing content deemed ‘harmful’ to minors
*** personal note. Sorry these are late getting out. I do love them. Today I can’t walk again. I gave myself a shot last Saturday and something went wrong with it. Every two weeks I need to give myself an injection into one of my legs and each time I rotate which leg I do it into. However, I am not sure what went wrong with this shot; maybe I did not get all the air out of the injection syringe or what but my leg is swollen and very painful to bend or move. I take serious pain medications and even with them the pain is so mind-numbing that I struggle to function. I have never had one go this badly or be this painful. Hugs ***


























































I do not think the punishment fits the crime here. These people tried to stop other people from exercising their civil rights simply due to the bigotry and hate of the oppressors. Hate doesn’t give people the right to stop people from gathering or enjoying legal activities. These haters got away with it. That will simply encurage others to do the same thing over and over until they drive those they hate underground and out of the public view. Which is what these haters want to accomplish: remove those they hate from society. Hugs
https://archive.ph/zxplS#selection-1211.0-1211.118
The group behind the incident, NSC-131, will be permanently barred from ‘unlawful discriminatory practices’ in the state, if a judge approves
By Steven Porter Globe Staff,Updated July 31, 2026, 25 minutes agoIn this file photo, Christopher R. Hood Jr. appears at West Roxbury Municipal Court on July 25, 2022, when he was 23 years old. Hood founded the Nationalist Social Club 131 in 2019.Jessica Rinaldi/Globe Staff
The founder of a neo-Nazi group that sent masked men to protest outside a 2023 drag queen story hour event in Concord, N.H., has admitted their anti-LGBTQ intimidation tactics amounted to a civil rights violation, the New Hampshire attorney general’s office announced Thursday.Christopher R. Hood Jr. of Newburyport, Mass., and his group, the Nationalist Social Club-131, or NSC-131, will be permanently barred by court order from engaging in any further unlawful discriminatory practices, if a judge accepts the deal. Anyone who violates those terms could face further sanctions.Hood, 27, will be required to complete 250 hours of community service and pay $2,500 in civil penalties, plus another $7,500 if he violates the terms of the court’s order, according to a motion filed by prosecutors. He’ll also be barred from coming within 250 feet of the eatery where this occurred or any other Teatotaller Café location.The core allegation in this case was that Hood, his organization, and 19 unnamed co-defendants — who directed intimidating chants and homophobic slurs at those inside the establishment, performed Nazi salutes, and banged on the cafe’s glass windows — had sought to compel a place of public accommodation to engage in unlawful discrimination on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.“No individual or organization has the right to threaten, intimidate, or coerce a New Hampshire business into violating the law or denying lawful access based on protected characteristics,” Attorney General John M. Formella said in a statement.“This resolution delivers accountability and sends the message that organized hate group activity that violates the law will not be tolerated,” he added.The attorneys who represented the defendants in this case, Bradford Ryan Stanton and William E. Gens, didn’t respond to requests for comment.Formella said certain terms under the agreement apply to NSC-131 as an unincorporated association. For example, the group will be permanently barred from all unlawful discriminatory practices and will be prohibited from coming within 250 feet of any location that’s part of the Teatotaller Café business, which has since rebranded as Totally Tea and Coffee.That means an individual who didn’t participate in the 2023 incident could theoretically be subjected to the terms of this agreement in the future, if there is evidence of their affiliation with NSC-131, he said.The motion Formella’s office filed with the court indicates NSC-131 has disbanded and Hood has stated he intends to discontinue his involvement with that group and other organized hate activity.Formella told the Globe that securing a victory in which the defendant admitted wrongdoing represents a significant achievement.“It was worth it, I think, in the greater context of our civil rights efforts to get that admission,” he said.This wasn’t Formella’s first attempt to clamp down on NSC-131’s activity. His office filed a complaint in early 2023 alleging the group had committed civil rights violations by hanging a “Keep New England White” banner from a Portsmouth overpass in 2022. But the New Hampshire Supreme Court ultimately ruled in early 2025 that the prosecution was unconstitutional on free-speech grounds.Formella’s office filed the second case against Hood and NSC-131, regarding the Teatotaller incident, in late 2023.Massachusetts Attorney General Andrea Joy Campbell also filed a complaint in late 2023 against Hood, NSC-131, and a group leader named Liam McNeil of Waltham, Mass., over incidents involving LGBTQ events and immigrants in emergency shelters. That case is still pending, according to court records.Hood was formerly part of Patriot Front and the Proud Boys before he founded NSC-131 in late 2019. The members of his group disrupted or shut down several drag queen story events in Massachusetts in 2022, according to the lawsuit. Members of the group regularly wore khaki pants, black shirts or jackets, and ski masks, balaclavas, and neck gaiters to hide their identities.——————————————————————————————————Steven Porter can be reached at steven.porter@globe.com. Follow him @reporterporter.